At Good Sammy we are always looking for ways to provide opportunities for our supported staff while providing valuable services to local businesses. Our team has great attention to detail, are on time and can deliver at a very affordable price.
Whether your request is a one-off, monthly or an annual task, we can help free up your salaried staff by taking on some of those time-consuming tasks.
The Good Sammy team can label bottles, take control of your direct mail-outs, assemble your flatpacks and so much more – please take some time to consider our recent projects listed below. Most importantly, we have broad capabilities and are always on the lookout for new opportunities for our team.
By working with Good Sammy, you not only get your job completed at an affordable price, you are helping to create opportunity for West Australian people living with disability.
If you have a project in mind, please call today to discuss your requirements 9463 0500.
Packaging and Assembly
The Good Sammy team is experienced and equipped to package a variety of products and materials from bottle filling and labelling to blister and shrink wrapping. Good Sammy also conduct electrical, mechanical, and light assembly contract work for local businesses at our Canning Vale warehouse.
Just some of the services we offer:
- assembling sample/show bags
- remove, replace, and stick labels
- lug making
- counting screws (or similar) into smaller, saleable portions
- switchboard assembly
- online shopping manual processes – parcel assembly, pick & pack, and shipping management
- shrink wrapping
- jar/ bag filling, and
- bag sealing.
Some of our recent projects:
- Blackwoods: Assembling flatpack wheelbarrows and shipping out
- Blackwoods: Breaking down large consignments of hardware items such as nails and screws into smaller consignments, and
- WA Water: Making and changing electrical leads, attaching to switchboards, and rewiring to a new configuration.
Good Sammy can conduct your direct mail operations, whether you are sending small and local or international, and in any volume. We offer a national mailout distribution service through the Australia Post network. Our service includes:
- secure storage and warehousing
- bulk mailing
- collating, address labelling, folding and insertion
- barcoding and scanning
- digital printing
- database management
- pick and pack solutions for a range of printed materials, and
- postal lodgement services.
- Department of Health (Breastscreen WA) - warehousing, mail insertion and distribution
- Amanda Young Foundation - collating, packing and distribution of educational kits
- Chemcentre - storage, packing and distribution of sample kits
- Statewide Cleaning Cloths Australia – sort, bale and ship recycled products for export, and
- Veteran Car Club WA – preparation, packing and lodgement of printed material.
To discuss your next mail out, please call us today 9463 0500.
If you would like to make a difference with Good Sammy in other ways, please visit our Corporate Days page.