Hosting a Donation Drive with us is a fantastic way to get your people, school, business or community group to make a positive impact on our environment and economy.
By donating good quality items to Good Sammy, you help us employ and train people with disability and save items from landfill.
Good Sammy can provide support to groups wanting to host a charity clothing drive, including promotional resources, advice, and organising trucks for large donations.
Donation Drive: how-to guide
- Contact Good Sammy and let us know you want to host a charity clothing drive. Email email@example.com or call 9463 0500 so we can provide support to get started.
- Get your friends, family and colleagues to help you plan the event and make it a success.
- Choose a date and location for items to be donated. We recommend choosing a date that celebrates sustainability, such as Earth Day (April 22) or World Environment Day (June 5).
- Promote your Donation Drive – be creative and go big! (flyers, social media, emails, door knocking on your street, talking to locals and businesses - we can help with some of this).
- Say thank you to donors and pass on information about how much was donated.
- Smile, you have made an extraordinary difference to the environment and the lives of Western Australians with disability.
Download your Donation Drive Promotional Flyer here 👇