Toggle menu
Jobs for people with disability. Click to learn more.
Jobs for people with disability. Tap to learn more.

What is the NDIS and how can Good Sammy help?

Australia’s National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides funding to support Australians with disability, their families, and carers. The NDIS provides funding

Good Sammy is a registered NDIS provider which means we deliver supports relating to employment, participation and to develop independence.

Through our Academy programs, our nationally recognised traineeships, and our employment supports, we guide participants to reach their goals and participate in their community.

Through our employment options within Good Sammy businesses, we provide on-the-job training and development. We also inspire and support people to transition to Open Employment.

  • Am I eligible?

    To become an NDIS participant you must:

    1. Have a permanent impairment that significantly affects your ability to take part in everyday activities; or have a developmental delay.

    2. Be aged less than 65 when you first apply to enter the NDIS.

    3. Live in Australia in an NDIS area on a specific date.

    4. Be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent visa or Protected Special Category visa.

    For additional information about eligibility please visit the National Disability Insurance Scheme website.

  • How can Good Sammy support me?

    Our support is tailored to those wanting to gain employment.

    Pre-planning your NDIS funding: If you’re unsure about your eligibility to receive NDIS funding, or if you are eligible but are not sure about the next step, we can assist. 

    We understand the NDIS can be confusing. At Good Sammy, we can help you navigate the NDIS and maximise your funding. Please contact us if you have any questions.

    Call today to discuss how we can help phone 9463 0500 or email

  • Other Funding Pathways

    You could be eligible for funding for your disability through an organisation separate from the NDIS. The funding pathways might include:

    Department of Communities logo

    The Department works to advance opportunities, community participation and quality of life of people with a disability.

    Go to Website

    If your disability is the result of a motor vehicle accident, a claim could be made through ICWA.

    Insurance Commission of WA logo

    Go to Website

    If your disability is the result of a workplace injury, a claim could be made through WorkCover WA.

    Workcover WA logo

    Go to Website

Our support pricing can be downloaded here:

For more help email or phone 9463 0500.

For additional information about the NDIS please visit the National Disability Insurance Scheme website.

Let's chat

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

There are so many reasons why people choose Good Sammy.

If you would like to connect with us - we would love to help you.

*Required field.
Add any addtional comments to your query