At Good Sammy, we make a difference every day, in lots of ways. We think of ourselves as a cycle of good.
Everybody likes to feel included and feel what they contribute has value. Being employed or volunteering at Good Sammy, means each person is making a difference, to the environment and to the lives of others. If YOU are ready to make a difference in your community, please consider how you might join us – you can donate your time, your goods, or your spare change - and we appreciate any help you can offer.
Consider the ways you can create change on the left-hand banner.
Good Sammy is a trusted WA organisation, investing in the local WA community. Making positive social change in the community every day.
- We make a difference to the lives of people living with disability by providing options. And supporting them to build the skills they need for independence, to help make a connection to their community, and to find purpose and meaningful employment.
- We make a difference to the environment by recycling and repurposing goods that would normally end up in landfill.
- Our team make a difference because no matter the role, we know every action works towards creating even more meaningful employment opportunities for people with disability.
- Our volunteers make a difference by contributing their own time to give back to their community.
- Our customers make a difference because they shop with purpose. To the environment by shopping for quality repurposed goods and because their sales create employment opportunities.
- Our corporate partners make a difference by being leaders in social responsibility. Educating their staff about what we do, and how they make a difference, donating goods to benefit our purpose and by being good corporate citizens.
- Our education programs make a difference as we engage and empower young people to consider their social impact.
- We make a difference to our customers, by providing good quality goods at affordable prices.